Friday, May 28, 2010

Investment

Argh, I should have thought about this thing a long time ago.
Nevertheless, I still feel grateful for having understood on this matter before it is too late.

After my return from kangaroo land, I met this guy (Azahari Khuzaifah) who opened my eyes really wide on the reality of life.

Since I'm now legible to vote, I guess I can categorize myself as an adult.

He told me all sorts of responsibility that I would undertake in the future.

Life insurance is just one of many...... but, investment is the main idea that he wanted me to understand.

He assured me that life is not like walking in a flower garden with beautiful pavement guiding our path and colourful rainbow over your head.

It's as hell as you can imagine if you dont anticipate it early.
Although I may straight away be hired as a government servant, but with lack of knowledge in financial management, it may prove to revoke me from attaining a wonderful life.

Well, enough of the story. Let me just tell you that our financial stability is in direct correlation with our health. As we get older, our fitness and health decrease. Same goes with our labour production. We cant be thinking of generating the same income or salary as much as we do while we are still young. For say, some of my friends right now might be going off from one place to another to do their MLM's business a part from their full-time job. Well, as the saying goes, the more you earn, the better lifestyle you have. They do extra work so that they can buy the "unnecessary" things that they want. For instance, branded clothing and latest techno gadget. But, would they be able to maintain this as they grow older with many liabilities to handle at the same time? Will they have the same strength as they were before? Are they going to regret for not having any consideration of investing the money that they spent unwisely for their future security?

So, as he enlightened me with this true fact, he told me ways of investing some of my money for future security. Its about UNIT TRUST or in Malay we call it "Unit Amanah".
Unlike ASB or Tabung Haji, this investment scheme has slighter risk than normal savings. But, it gives far greater benefit than any other savings in the long run.
To explain about unit trust, I guess I'll update it later.....

TO BE CONTINUED....



4 comments:

Wardatul Syifa' said...

btul tu sani.. pas setahun, bru betul2 nampak hasilnya.. xrugi.. tp kena pandai cari yg mana ok..

Pendatang Tanpa Nama said...

selepas setahun tinggal blog, xsangka ada lg org follow.
I hope my blog would be the right channel to share my understanding on "Perancangan Kewangan".
Thanx for sharing na...


As to what u've said, investment's profit can be seen after a year of waiting (true enough).

Wardatul Syifa' said...

still waiting for your understanding on "Broker tanah"..

sekarang dalam proses nak membeli tanah hasil drpd duit investment..

Pendatang Tanpa Nama said...

hmmm, na nak cari tanah ek. try dapat gambaran dari mudah.com.my

and btw, pembangunan skarang akan pesat balik since pilihanraya dah dekat. I would suggest you look into tanah kat kuala berang. alik bukit payung dah bnyk commercial property yg naik. before the price goes above 400k, which would happen in a couple more years, grab one. maintain n sewakan....